Gaviscon Double Strength Aniseed Liquid provides effective relief from the pain and discomfort of heartburn & acid indigestion
It contains double the concentration of sodium alginate compared with Gaviscon Original so you only need to take half as much. Suitable for use whilst pregnant or breastfeeding
How to take Gaviscon Double Strength Liquid:
- Adults and children over 12 years: 5-10mL
- Not recommended for children under 12 years.
- Take as required after meals and before going to bed, up to 4 times a day or as directed.
- Ensure cap seal is unbroken before first use.
- Shake well before use.
- If symptoms persists see your Doctor.
- Discard product 3-6 months after opening.
- Does not contain aluminium, sugar, gluten or artificial colouring.
- The maximum total daily intake (40mL) for adults contains 424mg of sodium (take into account if on a low sodium diet).
- Contains hydroxybenzoate and saccharin.
Keep out of reach of children.
Each 10mL dose contains 1000mg Sodium Alginate, 200mg Potassium Bicarbonate and 200mg Calcium Carbonate. Contains Hydroxybenzoate and Saccharin.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional
Suitable for use whilst pregnant or breastfeeding
Height: 176mm, Width: 74mm, Depth: 74mm, Weight: 845g